Re: OT look at my project AlgebraDB :)

From: Peter Hanusiak <hanusiak_at_sozo.fns.uniba.sk>
Date: 21 Apr 2001 12:26:06 GMT

mikito harakiri <mikito_member_at_newsranger.com> wrote:
> Cool. I didn't realize that characteristic functions are natural generalization
> of sets. I mean, I was so blinded by goofy bags, that missed that obvious
> fact...

:)

>>I'm searching some others database fans, which wants help to this project.
>>

> What about applications? For example, constraint databases (which is, btw, is
> another popular generalization of classic relational theory;-) have immediate
> and direct applications in spatial area...
At this moment I only want to make some demonstration engine. I need to do some query optimalization engine, which isn't at this moment ready. But you can try some query commands which can compute transitive clossure and so on.

        Peter Hanusiak Received on Sat Apr 21 2001 - 14:26:06 CEST

Original text of this message