Re: centralized data supply

From: Carlos Bromanski <cbroman_at_core.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:31:38 -0600

I saw your previous post titled "single application support". This is a related question, yes?

I recommend highly this book: _Client/Server Survival Guide_ by Orfali, Harkey, and Edwards
ISBN: 0471316156
See a review of the book at:
http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/reviews/c/c002000.htm or at
http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=16-0471316156-0

If you cannot acquire that book, then perhaps you could investigate "multi-tier" or "N-tier" systems on the web or elsewhere. - cb