Re: DBA quiz

From: Aloha Kakuikanu <alohakaku_nospam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:10:43 GMT

In article <XBNo6.36205$2X4.131226_at_petpeeve.ziplink.net>, David Cressey says...

>> What is this supposed to be, self-join hell-world? I thought we were
>> supposed to *avoid* cartesian products! I hope whoever does get that
>> job applies such techniques every day.
>>

>Actually, some recruiters seem to apply the "Cartesian Product" principle
>to their job: match every available resume to every available opening.

They called me today and offered me a job! They explained that whoever were answering all the questions correctly would be too smart for the job, but I happened to answer all questions wrong, so they were impressed... Received on Mon Mar 05 2001 - 21:10:43 CET

Original text of this message