Re: Relation problem

From: Michel <microworld_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:50:54 GMT

Ok, Sorry I missed my own tread! I'm not used to actually getting feedback lately on my questions. Thank you very much for the enlightment, I feel like I'm back at school.

First clarification:
The primary problem is performance between addresses and (Organizations OR Individuals).
Individuals and Organizations can have more than 1 address. An address can exist by itself.

So, there will be addresses in the address table that are not assigned to anybody, but Individuals or Organization do require and Address.

Michel