Re: Rule based RDBMS design

From: Robert Schiller <rschiller_at_NoSpam_SchillerComputing.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:26:24 GMT

Kresimir,

>I would like to ask you if you have encounter a web site, book or any
>other resource that explains rule modeling and data driven
>applications in the relational databases.

If you mean Business Objects then Scot Ambler's Web site is a good starting point:

http://www.ambysoft.com/onlineWritings.html

The key paper to download here is "The Design of a Robust Persistence Layer for Relational Databases".

Also you will want to check out the Borland newsgroup:

borland.public.delphi.oodesign

the discussions here are Delphi specific.

I hope this helps.

Robert Schiller Received on Sun Jan 28 2001 - 16:26:24 CET

Original text of this message