Automobile Database

From: Anna P <msannab_at_odyssey.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:07:02 -0400

Hi all:
I finally managed to get my car database working (whew!) but..... now there's only 1 little error. In my payment form I have fields: Payment No, Payment Date, Beginning Balance, (which the user has to enter manually unfortunately), Charges (which are added), Payment Amount, and Ending Balance ( a calculated control). The formula I use is: =[Beginning Balance]+[Charges]-[Payment Amount] - it worked before I got it running, now that it runs I get a "#Name?" error. Why??? Please help! :) Thank you...

Anna
msannab_at_odyssey.net or anna6_59_at_yahoo.com Received on Thu Aug 24 2000 - 13:07:02 CEST

Original text of this message