NOT FREE MEORY

From: Jaleh Alinaghi Kavrangi <jaleh.alinaghi_kavrangy_at_alcatel.es>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:19:00 GMT

I have a 4GL Client/Server application running in Windows NT 4 Service Pack5 , conneting to different data bases like as Oracle, MS_SQLServer or Infomix. My problem is: When I run the applicaion using Oracle or SQL_Server there is NOT any problem but when I connect to Informix DataBase ( Solaris ) it consume too much memory in Windows and it does not FREE it. The way I connect, it can be either by ODBC Driver or the native 4GL driver. The result is the same. Does anybody knows what is happenning?

Thanks a lot. Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 16:19:00 CEST

Original text of this message