Re: Normalization

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_wsinis12.win.tue.nl>
Date: 2000/08/06

On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 02:10:37 GMT, David Cressey <david_at_dcressey.com> wrote:
>It *could* be trivial without being easy. While there's a large overlap,
>the concepts "trivial" and "easy" not interchangeable.

You are of course right. I am not a native English speaker and I was using the word as it is usually used in mathematics. But maybe that is not what Scot meant with it. Anyway, I already indicated why I think it is also not trivial in the other sense of the word, so I guess this is all a bit .. uhm .. trivial
:-).

Kind regards,

  • Jan Hidders