Re: [Q] Most logical way to keep history ?

From: Martin Fowler <fowler_at_acm.org>
Date: 2000/07/31

History is a very complicated issue, particularly so with SQL databases. My best advice is to get the book by Snodgrass <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1558604367>. Due to its depth you may find it hard going, but I find he realistically discusses many of the painful issues that I've run into with temporal problems in business systems.

Martin