Re: Website on Database theory?

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

In article <mIHe5.79319$7I1.1428845_at_news1.rdc2.on.home.com>,   "John Ho" <wsjho_at_engamil.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> i would like to write a report on different type of databases,
 discussing
> their definition, pros and cons...
> unfortunately, i can find anything useful in my local library :( so
 i am
> wondering if there is any good website discussing database theory.
> any recommened book would also be appreciated
>
> thanks

Believe it or not that is what this board is supposed to be! There have been some good theory posts in the past. What not post specific theory questions, one per post, and see what kind of response you get. Be patient as the true theory peolple probably on scan the board on an occassional basis.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.