Re: Network Database

From: David Cressey <david_at_dcressey.com>
Date: 2000/07/23

I went to "google", one of the search engines, and did a search on "CODASYL Databases". CODASYL is an abbreviation for some standards committee that dealt with databases in the pre relational era. FAIK, CODASYL is still alive.

Most of the sites it found seemed somewhat relevant to your needs. There were some that look like they compare the data models of hierarchical, network, relational, and object oriented.