database backend question

From: <terrygar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

I had a database backbone website designed which is an online listing service. Currently I have to access it online to upload information for each listing page via the backend, on a form element.

I need to do this offline on a laptop, so I can show the website and input to and for customers.
The designers want $500 to load the laptop with some software package that will allow me to do the work offline on the laptop.

Can someone please tell me what software I need to buy and what I have to tell these designers to get this done!!!
Please help.I'm going broke!!
Terry Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message