Re: Celco, Date columns

From: <joe_celko_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/03

>> latest Celko-columns? <<

Try the INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE website. I do 800 words every other month for the hardcopy version of the magazine (management oriented and editorial stuff) and 2000 words every month for the electronic version (geek stuff). I also just started a column in DB/M magazine in the Netherlands, if you read Dutch (I don't).

>> And is C.J.Date still writing his columns somewhere? <<

I do not think so. By the way I will be back in Finland in June for another week of teaching advanced SQL at Helia this year.

--CELKO-- Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message