IDMS'2000: deadline extension

From: Clever Ricardo Guareis de Farias <farias_at_cs.utwente.nl>
Date: 2000/03/16

[we apology if you receive multiple copies of this message]

            Announcement and Call for Papers

                         IDMS'2000
             7th International Workshop on Interactive
Distributed Multimedia Systems and Telecommunication Services
                     17-20 October 2000

   CTIT / Univ. of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
      in co-operation with ACM SIGCOMM and SIGMM

   http://www.ctit.utwente.nl/Docs/news/idms_2000.htm

Based on numerous requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for IDMS'2000 paper submission.

The new, hard deadline for submitting both full papers and position papers is: March 31, 2000.

For details, please refer to the conference website. Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message