Re: database performance questions

From: Navy B <lorabNOloSPAM_at_simplywritten.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/02/03

I'm not sure I can answer your question for you, but I will try. Are you trying to create a Single-Sourcing tool? To me that is what it sounds like. One main database with the ability to do many things with it? Have you looked into single-sourcing solutions. Here are a couple of places to see if that is what you really do need. www.simplywritten.com or www.singlesourcing.com

Both are into Single Sourcing solutions but Simply Written had perfected something they call the "Clustar" Method. Check the web-site for it. I can tell you it works because I work for the company. : )

I hope I could help you in some way...sorry if I couldn't. Good Luck!

Lora B

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!