Re: Enforcing Business Rules

From: Peter Wilson <spam.peterwilson69_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: 2000/02/02

I did not realise that SQL portability was the issue between the DBA and the developer, as posted in the original message. From my Microsoft point of view, it seemed that the conflict between the two developers, could have easily been a similar argument I have had myself in the past. I think your name calling shows an immature attitude, which does not lead to a constructive environment for your peers. Instead, it has the opposite effect. I am certainly glad I do not work with you, and that you aren't my Boss.

Pete.