Re: 4th and 5th normal form?

From: Ronnie Chee <cheer_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 2000/01/25

4th Normal Form (4NF)

Definition: A table is in 4NF if it is in BCNF and if it has no multi-valued dependencies.

5th Normal Form (5NF)

Definition: A table is in 5NF, also called "Projection-Join Normal Form" (PJNF), if it is in 4NF and if every join dependency in the table is a consequence of the candidate keys of the table.

Follow this link for more detailed explanation: http://www.gslis.utexas.edu/~l384k11w/normstep.html