Re: Programming Database Systems

From: PavlosBot <pavloukos_at_freewwweb.com>
Date: 2000/01/24

I would advise you to buy a book on the subject. I suggest:
File Structures
An Object Oriented Approach with C++
by Folk, Zoellick and Riccardi
Nice examples.
Or you could use a database book. I suggest: Database Management Systems
by Ramakrishnan, ed. 2
The best on relational databases and teaches SQL syntax too.

Have fun with B-trees. You will need a lot of help ;-)