Re: Pro*c for Windows

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:59:12 GMT

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:02:52 -0800, Golan wrote:

> I'm looking for a link where I can find details about pro*c compilers
> for windows. Anyone can help?
>
> Thanks

There is an amazing set of books, called Oracle Documentation, available for free at http://docs.oracle.com

One of those books is titled "Pro*C/C++ Getting Started". It just might help you. Right next to it is "Pro*C/C++ Precompiler Programmer's Guide".

BTW - this is not an official newsgroup and very few news servers actually carry the contents. You get better response using a supported group. This should have been posted in comp.databases.oracle.server

/FGB Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 13:59:12 CET

Original text of this message