SELECTION CRITERIA

From: Kevin <kevin.m.mcdonald_at_citigroup.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2004 07:54:47 -0700

Hi, I'm in need of some SQL help regarding selection information from an Oracle user account that only has "SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE' granted to a schema within the same instance. I will not be able to get direct access to the schema for some time. I will not be able to have "SELECT ANY TABLE" granted or public synonymn.

The following is an example of what I need:

select * from <schema>.<table>; (This of course gives me an error "ORA-00942: table or view does not exist")

I have access to views(dba_/v$/etc..)

What should I do? Received on Wed Sep 08 2004 - 16:54:47 CEST

Original text of this message