Re: AIX CIO with Oracle

From: Alpha <alpha977_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2004 05:45:00 -0700

> Does anyone has the experience in using AIX 5.2-1 CIO feature with Oracle?
> Is this suitable for a read intensive database ?

Hello!
I'm italian, and excuse me for my enlgish! I work with an IBM RS6000 with AIS 4.1.3 SO and ORACLE 8i for Aix. It work very good, we work with an architecture in 3 levels. DB, Application Server and Client, the only probelms was when we has configured the application servers, the db, instead, never got problems, we have 150 clients who read a lot of data from the db every day.

bye Received on Mon Aug 30 2004 - 14:45:00 CEST

Original text of this message