Re: send a table of records from pro C to Oracle pl/sql stored procedure

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2004 07:39:29 -0700

eranut_at_gmail.com (Eranut) wrote in message news:<c8a04c6a.0408251648.783e2dc_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to understand if there is a way to send a table of records
> (table of structs) from pro C to Oracle pl/sql stored procedure.
> Since Oracle is demanding definition of the *sent* array exactly as it
> is define in the *recieving* end I am not sure it is possible.
>
> Thanks
> Eran

Look up array inserts and bulk load in the manuals. You can also call a stored procedure or submit anonymous code from a Pro*c program.

Which, depends on exactly what you want to do.

You may get more responses if you posted in the comp.databases.oracle.tools group.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Aug 26 2004 - 16:39:29 CEST

Original text of this message