Re: Oracle Forms

From: ChetWest <chetwest_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2004 08:52:28 -0700

One thing I seem to rememeber is that Oracle Form 6i is NOT dual home capable. That said, it has to be the first Oracle product installed. Then you can install any 9i stuff. Also, make sure you build your tnsnames using the network config tool provided by the forms install.

Chet West
http://www.oracletricks.com