Re: UTL_SMTP and attachments

From: <bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:59:05 -0400

Glad to see someone else has spent some equal time on building a email tool. I launched mine off of another developers work but made a number of modifications to mine :

Additionally, took what I learned from there and leveraged it against a FTP routine that handles MVS Mainframe file transfers, binary and ascii transfers for non-mainframe machines. Supports GET/PUT/ RENAME/DELETE functionality.

Have you done any work with binary attachments with your solution or work on FTP solutions

Barry Chase
- MylxHQ - Oracle Resource Portal [
http://www.mylxhq.com]