Re: Sql output problem in SQLPLUS....

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:05:41 GMT

Arijit Chatterjee wrote:

> Dear All,
> I am faceing a problem in sql output in SQLPLUS screen.I am explaining
> the details..

> Instead of thesemuch multiple rows I want to see the output in single
> row with no wrap.
> Please suggest me how to do this????
> Regards
> Arijit Chatterjee

Dear Arijit

It is time to Read The Fantastic Manual. The one at http://docs.oracle.com (follow the link to your version of the dtabase, then to 'View Library', 'List Books' and SQL*Plus Reference Manual or SQLPlus Quick Reference Guide.)

Your requirements are resolved by a combination of setting column size, column format and line width, and I simply can not tell you the right values. Look up the syntax for SET LINEWIDTH and COLUMN

/Hans Received on Mon Jun 28 2004 - 07:05:41 CEST

Original text of this message