Re: URGENT HELP ME!

From: Romeo Olympia <rolympia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2004 23:51:33 -0700

Maybe you were not able to rebuild all indexes associated with that table you moved yesterday. Anyhow, suggest you just find all the UNUSABLE indexes and rebuild them.

select table_name, index_name
from dba_indexes
where status = 'UNUSABLE';

table_name here is most likely the table you moved. Then for each row you find there,

alter index index_name rebuild; -- can add nologging clause for faster rebuild.

The above suggestions are assuming that you're not dealing with partitioned indexes/tables. If you are, holler or better yet read the Administration Guide (http://tahiti.oracle.com). Once you're done putting out this fire, do visit that site.