error when calling external c function

From: Putz Ronald <rputz_at_etm-ag.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:52:32 +0200

Hy!

I am trying to convert a win Oracle application to solaris! We have use external c functions which I have ibncluded in a shared object. See the makefile below:

OBJECTS = definitions.o eventlog.o arc_xpi.o OracleFuncs.o

DEFS = -DOS_SOLARIS -fPIC -G

libarc_xpi.so : $(OBJECTS)
 gcc $(DEFS) -shared -o libarc_xpi.so
$(OBJECTS) -L/usr/lib -ldl -L/usr/local/lib -lgcc_s -lgcc

definitions.o : definitions.cpp definitions.h  gcc $(DEFS) -c definitions.cpp

eventlog.o : eventlog.cpp eventlog.h definitions.h  gcc $(DEFS) -c eventlog.cpp

arc_xpi.o : arc_xpi.cpp arc_xpi.h definitions.h  gcc $(DEFS) -c arc_xpi.cpp

OracleFuncs.o : OracleFuncs.cpp definitions.h  gcc $(DEFS) -c OracleFuncs.cpp

clean :
  rm -f arc_xpi.so $(OBJECTS)

Then I am creating an library in Oracle and a function which uses my c function. Until here everything works fine. But when I am starting the new function I am getting the error message that extproc32plsextproc couldnīt open libgcc_s.so.1!

My so is 32 bit and I am using extproc32.

Can anybody help me out of this.

Ronny Received on Fri Jun 18 2004 - 08:52:32 CEST

Original text of this message