Re: 9.2.0.4 Linux x86-64 version OEM tools missing

From: titan <kenton_at_werusa.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2004 09:38:34 -0700

Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> wrote in message news:<ca4sf5$p8b$1_at_news3.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...
> kenton_at_werusa.com wrote:
> > Does anyone know if Oracle forgot to put the OEM tools in the 9.2.0.4
> > Linux x86-64 version of their download? I have installed both the
> > database and the client tools and cannot find the emca tool anywhere.
> > I need it to create a repository.
> on the companion CD? (2nd Server CD)

Frank,
I have dowloaded all three files from the OTN, which give me the folders Disk1 Disk2 and Disk3. I have installed all of the products from the OUI, but it still is not in there. If I point the installer specificly to the Disk2 folder there is no products.jar file, but I belive that the installer handels all of the products from the three folders from Disk1. Anyway all of the EM components are missing and I cannot seem to get them to install. I have installed the Managment and integration components as well as the client tools with Administrator selected, but the tools are still not there. I need them to use the import/export tools in OEM as it will not allow them to be used in standalone mode. I cannot find a separat download for the EMS components so I am at a loss as what to do. I would just upgrade to 10g but as far as I can see they do not have an x86-64 version yet. Received on Wed Jun 09 2004 - 18:38:34 CEST

Original text of this message