Re: value of last identity inserted

From: Carlos San Miguel <yatuchabe_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2004 13:15:38 -0700

I'm actually trying to get the last serial number assigned to a row inserted by the current session. With MSSQL you can get it with select _at__at_IDENTITY, with INformix you can use SELECT DBINFO('sqlca.sqlerrd1') FROM systables where tabid = 1;
How can I do the same with Oracle?

TIA
Carlos San Miguel