Re: FGAC and EMP_BASE_TABLE

From: Romeo Olympia <rolympia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2004 18:44:48 -0700

That view he created was for a "self-referencing table" problem if you'd notice. If you won't encounter this kind of predicament then you won't need to create 'em views.

Seen asktom's article? Someone asked that same question:

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:16292656294869254490::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:4632007035731,