Wrong no of type of arguments for field called 'keywords'

From: Cherry <cherry.taylor_at_dhs.state.tx.us>
Date: 20 May 2004 08:00:44 -0700

I have a trigger that won't compile:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER TRG_CORRESPONDENCE_UPT   AFTER UPDATE
  on TBLCORRESPONDENCE
  for each row

BEGIN

	IF  :OLD.Keywords <> :NEW.Keywords THEN
		spInsertAuditRecord_ins('tblCorrespondence',
			 'Keywords',

:OLD.CorrespondenceId,
:OLD.Keywords,
:NEW.Keywords,
SYSDATE,
:OLD.UpdatorId,
'U', 0); END IF;

END TRG_CORRESPONDENCE_UPT; /

I'm getting a 'wrong number of arguments or datatype' error message. If I replace the reference to 'keywords' with any other column name or literal, the trigger will compile. I cannot find any documentation in Oracle that states that 'keywords' is itself a keyword. Anybody got any ideas. You can respond to me directly at cherry.taylor_at_dhs.state.tx.us or to this post. Thanks. Received on Thu May 20 2004 - 17:00:44 CEST

Original text of this message