Re: PL/SQL Blocks

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:03:20 -0400

I'm afraid we can't help much with so little information.

Let's say someone changed a part on your car, and it started to make a funny noise.
You take it back to the garage, and they take out the part they changed. But you still have problems. How do you fix the car?

Pls provide any error message you get (noise description), patch number (part) they installed/deinstalled.

And what is the binary you're talking about? Does it belong to Oracle or your application?

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)