Re: ORA-00911 in Dynamic SQL

From: traceable1 <traceable1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2004 11:25:41 -0700

This is for an application in which a user can be running multiple processes. Some of our clients do not want their users to have access to v$session, so the procedure needs to be written in such a manner that it uses v$session for clients who will grant the access, and thus have the added feature of running multiple processes, or, it they choose not to grant the access, the procedure goes another route. If they choose not to grant access, the procedure will not compile unless it is run via dynamic SQL.