Installing particular components with OUI in Oracle10g

From: James Attard <james_attard_at_ieee.org>
Date: 12 Mar 2004 03:10:49 -0800

I want to install the dataguard program for Oracle10g, so I ran the "runInstaller" script but didn't have any option to choose which components to install - apparently it would only let me to either de-install some components, or else re-install the entire Oracle package.

Does this mean that all packages were installed? If yes, how can I confirm that the Dataguard is there? I cannot find it from the Oracle Enterprise Manager using the web interface.

thanks for any suggestions. Received on Fri Mar 12 2004 - 12:10:49 CET

Original text of this message