Informix to Oracle 9i Migration No Suitable Driver error

From: Chavan Koya <chavankoya189_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2004 09:51:14 -0800

Hi,

   This is my first posting to this group. We are thinking to migrate a Informix database which is running on HP-UX 11. Initially we are try to evaluate the Oracle Migration WorkBench to do this. Did any one do migration using this tool. We are getting "No suitable Driver" error message after giving the INFORMIXSERVER name, port number, user id, password. We are using JDBC 2.1 Version for connectivity. Does any body has any ides or suggestions to make it work. I appreciate you comments and suggestions. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Chavan Koya Received on Tue Feb 17 2004 - 18:51:14 CET

Original text of this message