Re: Pls save me

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:57:47 -0800

Hello Dexter,

  1. Please check and post oracle version - there are some related bugs that were fixed in Patch Sets -

    ( on metalink look for articles like this one : 9.2.0.3 Patch Set - List of Bug Fixes by Problem Type)

2. Can you please check if this is a local table or remote table

 Example:

    select DB_LINK from all_synonyms where synonym_name = '<table_name>';

 There are some bugs related to bulk inserts across db_links.

Please, let us know.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower