automatic refresh of materialized view does not work

From: Matthieu Exbrayat <exbrayat_at_univ-orleans.fr>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:50:59 +0100

Hie all,

I am currently using materialized views within Oracle 9i.

For instance I create mv1 on DB bddist2, as a snapshot of sur1 on bddist1 :

SQL> create materialized view mv1

   2 refresh force
   3 start with sysdate
   4 next sysdate+1/(24*60)
   5 as
   6 select * from sur1_at_bddist1;

I manage to create the materialized view, refresh it manually using "dbms_snapshot.refresh", but automatic refresh does not work (it never occurs).

I created a master site repadmin and a mat. view site mvadmin using the wizard. I use a private DB link for my user.
I create the snapshot using this user's account. JOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES is set to 10

Any idea ?

Thanks for help

Matthieu EXBRAYAT Received on Thu Feb 12 2004 - 08:50:59 CET

Original text of this message