Need to compile and execute plsql files from remote machine

From: Anand <aanandiyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Feb 2004 02:10:02 -0800

Hi all,

I have a requirement of - checking the syntax, compiling and executing the plsql files (procedures, functions, triggers etc) from a remote machine. I use JAVA for development and i had tried using jdbc connection.

CallableStatement stmt;

stmt = connection.prepareCall("Begin ... end;"); //Anonymous procedure stmt.execute();
:::

The above snippet does not give any compilation/syntatical errors. It will be better if there is any other means to access the database and execute the procedure with all the behaviour of sqlplus. I would appreciate any guidence in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srikanth.R Received on Fri Feb 06 2004 - 11:10:02 CET

Original text of this message