Commercial Funding Available, Startup Capital, Unsecured loans, Credit Lines

From: Available Capital <startupcapital_at_postmaster.co.uk>
Date: 26 Jan 2004 13:47:02 -0800

Commercial Funding Consultants represents several hundred non-bank lenders throughout the U.S. that get their funds, not from deposits but rather from the sale of notes and bonds on Wall Street and elsewhere. They are, therefore, able to take more risk and provide financing for tougher deals that do not qualify for bank financing.

This includes: Companies that are in Chapter 11, that have losses or a negative net worth or that may have a tax lien and Startup Companies. Loan size can range from as little as $25,000 up to well in excess of $100,000,000

Commercial Funding Consultants provides financing for domestic and international business projects with 24-hour funding approvals. To request commercial funding worksheet, email our Company and provide us with the type of funding you are requesting, amount of funding, project summary and your contact information and one of our Financial Consultants will contact you.

Contact: startupcapital_at_postmaster.co.uk

Types of Financing:

  • Revolving credit lines
  • Secured bridge financing
  • Purchase order financing