Re: Analyzing queries

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jan 2004 07:25:55 -0800

I have to deal every day with such a ------ product (Siebel). What I found is that pretty much the only "tuning" option that these bastards agree to let us perform is to create new indices when that helps. They won't even allow us to remove the indices containing one single value, that the RBO thinks is useful! Post the query and the execution plan, and we might be able to give more advice.

Daniel