Re: Disable Rollback

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2003 08:30:09 -0800

michaelnewport_at_yahoo.com (michael newport) wrote in message news:<63b202d.0312230359.3378fe5e_at_posting.google.com>...
> 1 lakh is 100,000 if I remember my Indian terminology correctly
>
> but the wider question is should companies be hiring staff who ask
> these kind of Oracle questions or perform these kinds of operations

Thanks, Mike.

And I wonder when we ask for further info and they do not followup, what is going on? Did they find an answer somewhere else? Do they not even read our comments? Are they still looking for an answer? Who knows?

have a happy New Year!

   Ed Received on Mon Dec 29 2003 - 17:30:09 CET

Original text of this message