Spool

From: Jani Ahti <jani.ahti_at_pp.nic.fi>
Date: 16 Dec 2003 00:51:33 -0800

In Oracle 7.0 (VMS) I have a Pl/Sql script, in which there is a cursor c that retrives CustNo field. For each CustNo I make a query inside the cursor and would need to spool each of these query results (several rows) to a different file. That is, Result of the query for CustNo AX would be placed in file R00001.DAT, CustNo BX in file R00002.DAT and so on.

UTL_FILE can not be used.

Maybe I should call a COM or SqlPlus file, where the spooling would happen, but I can't make it work..

Jani Received on Tue Dec 16 2003 - 09:51:33 CET

Original text of this message