Re: Designer Forms: Linking update module component / stand-alone list of values

From: M Hamilton <mhamilton_at_usgs.gov>
Date: 9 Dec 2003 08:16:14 -0800

Camiel,
I had a similar form created in Designer6i. I let the user choose what year they were interested in from a drop down LOV. Then the Account values displayed to the user to choose from were based upon the LOV year selected. To accomplish this you will need to put the code in your 'validation where clause' at the table level of your List of Values for your Module.

If I need to give you more details, just let me know.

Maggie