Re: Oracle 9i Database Server on Windows 2003 Server

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:58:59 GMT

Yvon Bouchard wrote:

> I am wondering if we can install this Server on Windows 2003 Server without
> any problems.
> Is there anybody that did that before?
> Thanks in advance if someone know the answer.

Although I have not installed on Windows 2003 myself, I know of several such installations and all occurred without issue.

I do note that Oracle has a separate download (CD set) for the WIndows 2003 compared to NT/2000/XP, so I suspect the install for the latter may not be compatible with 2003. Received on Sun Nov 23 2003 - 22:58:59 CET

Original text of this message