Re: regarding some databse design rules

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 19 Nov 2003 06:45:08 -0800

srinivas_541_at_yahoo.co.in (srinivas) wrote in message news:<9949848f.0311181300.1d48598_at_posting.google.com>...
> hey can u tell me the rules of making a data flow diagram,i need to
> draw these in my project,i have studied it before but i am not able to
> understand it properly,can u please make it clear for me,i would be
> greatful to you for your help,thanx in advance ,bye.

There is more than one set of rules depending on whose DFD book you follow. If you do not have a text then go to www.google.com and perform a search on "data flow diagram". You will find several sites that offer some information including this one http://www.data-flow-diagrams.com/ which offer a tutorial.

Good luck
-- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Nov 19 2003 - 15:45:08 CET

Original text of this message