Re: idle time

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:08:43 +0100

buky wrote:
> How can I find and set an idle time when oracle database releases some
> objects (tables, etc.) or opened sessions?

Why would one want to SET an idle time? It's "improve my performance" all over the place, and you want idle time?

Does Oracle release tables? Were they caught then? In what?

In short - it's absolutely unclear what you want, so don't expect answers. Tkprof/exaplain plan does have some info on recursive sql (the "internals" stuff), if that's what you want to explore.

--
Regards, Frank van Bortel