Re: optimum datatype for primary key column O9i

From: Jug Ray <jray_76_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2003 04:30:37 -0800

Frank <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> wrote in message news:<bnpdbo$ndq$1_at_news1.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...
> Because it's a non-issue. All the answers are there (OK, OK - some
> coding was actually left to the OP).
>
> Give a man something to eat, and he will be hungry tomorrow,
> teach him how to fidh, and he'll never be hungry again.
> Or words the like.
>
> Generally, we're not here to hold hands...

is the datatype an issue in indexes or not i am looking also for an answer to that one for a long time, tell me where it is in the manual chapter, verses, book of ... as you seem to speak for the group at large

what are you trying to say in "Give a man..." I know its all there but can make sense of what you say

Jug Received on Thu Oct 30 2003 - 13:30:37 CET

Original text of this message