Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Larry Edelstein <lsedels_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:23:06 -0400

OK Peter.

Can I ask why you continue to trash DB2 without providing any substantiation that this supposed crash actually happened? What are you afraid of? If, in fact, this did happen and was found to be a real problem with DB2, what possible motivation could you have for not disclosing the details ... unless it really didn't happen?

Larry Edelstein