Re: OCP is not enough, need extensive experience

From: Pramod Ramachandran <pramod_at_rtimes.com>
Date: 17 Sep 2003 03:31:36 -0700

Hi Zack,

I advice not to go for a junior DBA position if you dont have scope for learning in your current employment. I am looking for a junior DBA position in India. But my worry is that I am working in a firm where DBA activities are very limited and there is little scope of getting good exposure, but I dont know the situation in the US.

Pramod