Re: Loading Data from text files

From: Chris Leonard <s_p_a_m_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:17:39 -0500

Hi Chris,

After building the correct control file, you can easily write a batch file that *any* user should be able to execute. If the file layout specs change at a later time, you might want to change the control file yourself, or just train the users in how to do it.

--
Cheers,
Chris

Chris Leonard, The Database Guy